This Christmas, we invite you to come down to the beautiful Clifton area to join our friendly family at Al Bacio, the authentic Italian restaurant in Bristol. Experience the perfect atmosphere while enjoying a mouth-watering meal from our brand-new Christmas menu, cooked to perfection by our star chefs.
This year, we have refined our menu to bring even more Italian secrets to light this Christmas. We now have two Christmas menu sets available for you to choose from, as well as a special New Year’s Eve offer.
Al Bacio Christmas Menu – 3 courses for just £24.95, or 2 courses for just £19.95!
Whether you’re looking for the perfect romantic spot to enjoy a festive meal with your partner, treating your entire family to a night out, or hosting a Christmas party for your work colleagues, we’ll ensure that your evening is unforgettable.
There’s plenty of options available, but here’s a selection to get your mouth watering:
- Antipasti starter – Avocado & Gamberetti Antipasti Cocktail, served with Marie Rose Sauce and Fresh Cherry Tomatoes.
- Main course – Arrosto di Vitello ai Porcini – Roast Veal and Mushrooms served with a Vegetable mix.
- Dolci – traditional Christmas Pudding, served with English Sauce or a traditional Italian dessert – our Homemade Italian Tiramisu.
You can find the full Christmas Menu on our website.
Al Bacio Christmas Day Menu – a Starter, a Middle and Main Course, Frutta Secca, Dolci, Coffee & Cantucci all for just £55 per person!
If you want to skip the arduous task of cooking a Christmas lunch this year, come to Al Bacio for a filling and exquisite Christmas Day meal. Whether you’re looking for meat, vegetarian or vegan options, we have a festive Christmas Day Menu available to suit every taste.
- Starter – Bresaola Roulade filled with Ricotta cheese, rocket pesto and nuts.
- Middle course – Gnocchi di Patate con Crema di Zucca e Salvia – Potato dumplings served with pumpkin cream and sage.
- Main course – Brasato di Vitello in salsa di Vino Rosso e Zucca – Braised Beef in Red Wine and Pumpkin sauce.
- Dessert – Semifreddo Croccante e Pistacchio – Crunchy Semifreddo with Pistachio Nuts.
You can find the full Christmas Day Menu on our website.
Greet the New Year in style at Al Bacio!
Our staff will ensure that you end the year in great company, with great food options from our special New Year’s menu and authentic Italian music to keep the party going. We’re open from 12pm onwards on New Year’s Eve – no closing time, so you decide when you want to call it night. Our special New Year’s Eve menu starts from 8pm, and you can find out the full details by calling us on 0117 973 9734.
We hope to welcome you to our Al Bacio family this Christmas or New Year’s! It’s a busy season, so make sure you get in there early and book your table today.